|An Expert on Community Public Art:|
- Served as Cultural Envoy to Spain, summer 2010, leading mosaic murals and teaching mosaic for Ciudad Pintada, Itinerario Muralistico in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava, Spain
- Traveled widely in United States, Mexico, Western Europe (France, Italy, Spain, Germany, England, Scotland, Belgium) to study and document the history of mural art and current public art practices. Interviewed Siqueiros, Chavez Morado, Belkin, Delgadillo.
- Over 50 invited lectures on muralism, mural aesthetics, community process at US universities (Northwestern, Northern Illinois, Georgia Southern, Western Michigan, Loyola, Valparaiso, U.Wisconsin, Milwaukee, UI @ Chicago, etc.) and colleges (Swarthmore, Wheaton, etc.); the Beaux Arts and the Arts Deco, Paris, Grenoble, Montpellier, LeHavre; Glasgow School of Art, the Escuela National (la Esmeralda), Mexico City, and frequently at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago.
- Residencies in public art at Dartington College of Art, Univ. North Dakota, & City College of New York, CUNY (ie. part of City University of New York).
- Led intensive training workshops for Columbus Center for the Arts, Joliet Friends of Public Art, Garfield Park Conservatory Alliance, Chicago Public Art Group.
- Chicago State U., Bethel New Life, Christopher House, Travelerís Aid, etc.