|Recent Public Art Projects:|
- 2016 "Children Are the Future" complete renewal of 1979 historic mural ensemble, at California and Bloomingdale, Chicago, under the "606". Polychrome cement reliefs, with mosaic, sgraffito and painted murals. With Catherine Cajandig and youth team.
- 2013/14 Two mosaics for Alfred Nobel CPS, with students
- 2011 "Ga Du Gi", twelve mosaic panels in five buildings, Elmhurst College, Elmhurst, IL, with students
- 2010 "Eskuz-Escu", twin mosaic and paint murals, in the Casco Viejo, Vitoria-Gasteiz, Alava, Spain, done with La Ciudad Pintada, Itinerario Muralistico Vitoria-Gasteiz, with partial support from the US Embassy.
- 2010 "A Garden", six mosaic panels for Counseling Center of Lakeview, Chicago
- 2009 "Looking backward, moving forward, lest we forget the Song of 47th St." 3000 sqft bricolage mural, 47th & Lake Park, Chicago IL, with Carolyn Elaine, assisted by Juan Carlos Perez, youth team and volunteers
- 2008 "Mosaics For 4 Libraries", Broward County, Florida, with Nina Smoot Cain ... Images of and designs for those mosaics are traveling with an exhibit of Broward County public art titled "Natural Forces, Broward County Public Art and Design"
- 2005 Sabin School play-plaza, with Henri Marquet. Chicago IL
- 2004 "Plantamos Flores," 500 sq.ft. mosaic, W/Tracy VanDuinen, etal. Clemente High School, Chicago IL
- 2004 "The Right Connections," 800 sqft. mixed media w/Bernard Williams & youth
- 2004 “Right Connections,” mixed media mural, w/Bernard Williams
- 2004 “Plantamos Flores” mosiac @ Clemente HS, w/VanDuinen
- 2003 "Life is Beautiful," 500sqft mosaic w/T.VanDuinen, Mosaic Living Center
- 2003 "Journey together," 200sqft mosaic, BethAnne Place, w/T.VanDuinen
- 2003 “Journey Together” Bethel New Life mosaic, w/Van Duinen
- 2003 “Life is Beautiful”, mosaic, w/Van Duinen
- 2001 “Honor the Spirit” Dania Hall Commemorative Pillar, Minneapolis, w/Lindstrom
- 2001 "Honor the Spirit," Mosaic pillar, w/Marilyn Lindstrom, Cedar/Riverside, Minneapolis, with Somali, Oromo, Ethiopian, Eritrean, Korean and Vietnamese immigrants and Scandinavian, Puerto Rican, Native American and African American residents
- 2000 "The Gathering: of Time, of Land, of Many Hands," plaza w/400sqft of mosaic walls and columns, East Leach Park, Spencer IA, w/Nina Smoot Cain & hundreds of volunteers, "Artists and Communities, America Creates for the Millennium," extended residency.
- 1999 "Reading Together," "Garden of Time," and "Remembered Gates New Song," 170 sqft mosaic on historic columns and walls, BethAnne Center, Chicago IL, w/Nina Smoot Cain and team
- 1999 Aids Memorial, carved brick, 60sqft, 16th and Wabash, w/M.Zwierzynski
- 1999 "De Rerum Natura," 320 sqft acrylic on linen, w/students, Science Center, Elmhurst College, Elmhurst IL
- 1998 "Peace by Piece" 140 sqft mosaic, BethAnne Center, w/N.S.Cain, youth team
- 1997 "Urban World at the Crossroads," 1800sqft.acrylic, w/B.Williams & youth, Orr Park Field House
- 1994 "Shiva 2000," acrylic & spray enamels, 1600sqft w/Dzine & Force Alfabetik
- 1993 "Toward Freedom," acrylic, 1200sqft, Valley Cities Jewish Community Center, Van Nuys, CA, Great Walls: Neighborhood Pride, SPARC
- 1993 "Diversity is a Richness," 500sqft acrylic & acrylic stencil, w/Students, Elmhurst College, Computer Science Center